Wednesday 11 May 2011

National Dog Show May 2011

Mum is really proud of me again, went to a big dog show on Sunday and was entered into 2 classes stood alone in the first one, minor puppy dog and lady gave me a red prize card, then was seen again in next class, against 2 much older munster boys, beaten into second place by a really nice boy 6 months older than me.
They say it means I am qualified for Crufts 2012, what that is have no idea...

Met a really nice English setter girl that mum calls Luna she got 4th in her class but I was on the way home by then fast asleep.
The lady also owns a relative called Millie who stood in with loads of other girls, both her mum and mine were pleased with her placing too.

Didn't know all there were so many of us, all seemed very friendly and loads came to say hello which made the day more enjoyable, mind you was sound asleep in my bed by 9pm, its tiring at my age