Sunday 13 March 2011

CRUFTS 2011 RESULTS

Above & below me sat and Sage prior to going in the ring, her fast asleep and me wishing I was...


Sage & I stood waiting at beginning of class

Waiting for the judge Pam Blay to go over Sage

waiting for judge to choose

moving back towards judge

moving round the ring

First 3 restacking the dogs for the judge to do the write up.
1st Julie & Friea, 2sd Sage & I, 3rd Shanna & Ninka
class SPECIAL PUPPY BITCH

me and her hugging after being pulled 2sd again in SPECIAL JUNIOR BITCH'
so delighted as the youngest in there
also in picture
1st Sandra & DeeDee and 3rd Janet & Kody
well done all

SAGE'S DAY OUT AT CRUFTS IN PICTURES
thanks to ali for the pictures and the driving
came home totally worn out, me not Sage,
but so happy with how she took the day.