Saturday 19 December 2009

Ester and Enya

This is a photo of Freya's mum and sister in Sweden, Maria kindly let me know the sad new in September that Ester (Nor Ch Ichbin Rheingold) had passed away and that Enya Freya's sister was missing her mum a lot so was Maria and her family.
Ester with going abroad had to stay here until she had her jabs etc to go and she is the one I would have kept for her laid back attitude to life and she was so so cuddly and lovable, so when Maria said she was going to breed from her I asked to have a puppy back, I ordered a bitch with the following markings black headed mainly white body with ticking and dark expressive eyes, little did I know that when Freya came she would leave me so soon and leave such a huge gap that still hasn't been filled. Run free Ester, find your daughter who is there waiting...... how I sympathize with Maria and her family as when Ester went it felt like Freya all over again.
Thank you again Maria for givng Ester such a wonderful home and picking me Freya.