Friday 19 June 2009

Busy week


Yeats looking fed up, he was hoping to be able to go with me when I fetched the dog papers.



The new dog pen now mostly slabbed, been a labour of love this week as father started this and then fell over watering his garden and hurt his knee so I had to finish it..................... next bright idea can I have somebody else do the donkey work, nearly done but some will need leveling, wanted to finish last night before the rain came and gap wasn't big enough for the slab hence the brick


Later the same day when I had done some more and Tweed was investigating why Yeats was sat on the soil in the wheel barrow, think she thought he was mad, but he kept jumping in it while I was putting the soil in earlier in the week...........

Yeats sat up looking handsome and proud sat on his wheel barrow full of soil when I was coming through the gate after watering the garden

The soil I moved from the dog area had to go somewhere!!!!! So decided to make a border, but it ended up much bigger than I had thought and had to buy plants to fill it up, not impressed at that. Just the area in front now to sort out when I feel up to it.

This has been done between going to the vets, shopping, taking father to hospital, looking after the pups and other dogs. Must say was delighted yesterday when Yeats name sake won the Ascot Gold Cup for the record breaking 4th year in a row.