Saturday 7 March 2009

CRUFTS 2009

My heartfelt thanks must go to Ali who drove up from Basildon, via Hatfield Heath to pick up Hannah and Fudge who were in the gamekeeper classes, dog and handler enjoyed the day although were unplaced in both classes.
Ali then came via me to pick up Yeats and take him so Lorraine could handle him for me in the Gordon's.
They had a really good time, Yeats despite only attending 2 shows prior to Crufts because of my bad knee after being totally overwhelmed by the occasion stood 3rd in Special Puppy out of 5. Cannot thank Ali for taking him, Lorraine for showing him and Steve for looking after him all day..

I have to admit to being really worried about him, but by all accounts he was fine, can't wait to get him home again which should be soon as they phoned to say they had left the NEC. Photos will follow in a day or so. THANKS ALL